21st International Symposium on Recent Advances in Otitis Media: Virtual Meeting - ISOM 2021
Organized by : International Society for Otitis Media (ISOM) | Paragon Israel
Specialties : Otorhinolaryngology, Nursing, Audiology, Emergency Medicine, Virology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Immunology and Microbiology, Otolaryngology
Fee : Starting From Free
21st International Symposium on Recent Advances in Otitis Media: Virtual Meeting - ISOM 2021 is organized by Paragon Israel, International Society for Otitis Media (ISOM) and will be held from Jun 11 - 12, 2021.
The target audience for this ISOM 2021 medical event is Pediatricians, Infectious Diseases Specialists, Otolaryngologists, Family Physicians, Science Researchers, Epidemiologists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists.
ISOM 2021 Is An Event That Co-operates Science, Medicine, and Social Meeting.
The CME activity will unite together international and Israeli experts to share knowledge of recent science and clinical practice for otitis media. The session will discuss diagnosis, prevention strategies, treatment, epidemiology, pathogenesis, microbiology, biofilms, immunology, complications and sequelae, animal models, and otitis media in high-risk populations. The conference will include keynote and concurrent oral presentations, poster sessions, commercial exhibitions, as well as social events.
Through inspiring keynotes, innovative talks, educational breakouts, hands-on lessons, and tons of networking, you will learn how the ISOM 2021 experience, and especially our content, is truly remarkable.
• Burden of otitis media and related hearing loss (CHL, as well as SNHL)
• Panel or debate on clinical practice guidelines globally instead of plenaries – The need for world unification for disease diagnosis and treatment
• OM in developed versus developing nations
• Pathogenesis of OM, including animal models, genetics
• Risk factors for OM, including otitis media in syndromic children and hearing loss sequelae in this population
• Biofilms in OM
Diagnosis and Treatment:
• Diagnosis of OM- new techniques (the US, telemedicine)
• Medical treatment of OM
• Surgical management of OM
• Complications of OM – intra/extracranial
• Complementary and alternative medicine for OM, including bacterial replacement therapy
• New technology development in OM
• Cochlear Implants and OM
• OM genetics
• Inflammatory mediators in OM
• Quality of life in OM
• Interventions for developmental delays and hearing loss
• The hearing impaired child: audiological battery, fitting of hearing aids
• New technologies for hearing restoration
• Israeli-Palestinian joint venture to reduce OM burden
• Local epidemiology among Jewish and non-Jewish populations
• Baby Wellness Clinics (Tipat Halav): A unique model for childhood vaccinations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Scientific Poster : View Poster
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine