2021 Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) Synapse Virtual Half-Days (Jan - Oct, 2021)
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) invites you to attend 2021 NEI Synapse Virtual Half-Days!
2021 Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) Synapse Virtual Half-Days is organized by Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) and will be held from Jan 30 - Oct 23, 2021.
The Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NEI designates each of these live internet activities for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Starting January 2021 and occurring monthly through October 2021 from 7:00 am (PT) – 10:30 am (PT), NEI will host a series of half-day sessions. Dr. Stephen M. Stahl and his fellow colleagues' will share cutting-edge insights on a variety of fresh hot topics that we hope will help you expand the care of your patients.
2021 Half-Day Schedule:
• January 30 - Psychotropic Adherence
• February 27 - Female Mental Health
• March 27 - The Cutting-Edge of Mood Disorders
• April 24 - The Cutting-Edge of Psychosis
• May 22 - Rest Your Weary Head (Sleep & Insomnia)
• June 26 - COVID-19 Care
• July 24 - Wisdom of Age (Dementia & Alzheimer’s)
• August 28 - Chewing the Fat (Metabolic Issues)
• September 25 - The Cutting-Edge of Major Depressive Disorder
• October 23 - Can’t Stop Moving: ADHD and Movement Disorders
Join us for the 2021 Synapse Virtual Half-Days series to receive CME and fresh monthly insights in psychopharmacology! Each half-day is worth 2.0 CME credits.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine