Ten Things You Might Not Know about Iron Oxide Nanoparticles is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Aug 21, 2017 - Aug 20, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The goal of the Radiology articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics of a variety of pathologic conditions and physics principles.
Content Areas :
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Molecular Imaging
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe important safety aspects of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
• Describe the diagnostic value of iron oxide nanoparticles for MR imaging applications
• Explain which technical parameters can optimize the sensitivity and specificity of ferumoxytol-enhanced MR images
• Describe intrinsic immune-modulating therapeutic effects of iron oxide nanoparticles
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Molecular Biology, Radiology