CME : 1
Spectrum of Carpal Dislocations and Fracture-Dislocations: Imaging and Management is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Aug 22, 2014 - Aug 21, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in traumatic wrist injuries, including perilunate and lunate dislocations and fracture-dislocations. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Describe the mechanism of injury of carpal dislocations and fracture-dislocations;
• Describe, in general, the stages of the Mayfield classification of carpal fracture-dislocations and the sequence of osseous and ligamentous failures that occurs in each stage;
• Discuss the ligamentous and osseous anatomy of the wrist; and
• Identify the radiographic features of different types of perilunate and lunate dislocations and fracture-dislocations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 40.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine