Shifting the Balance Between the Immune System and Cancer: Moving Beyond the PD-1/PD-L1 Axis
Shifting the Balance Between the Immune System and Cancer: Moving Beyond the PD-1/PD-L1 Axis is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 12/23/2020
Valid for credit through: 12/23/2021
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.50 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Aggregate participant data will be shared with commercial supporters of this activity.
The goal of this activity is to increase clinicians' understanding of the immune system and avenues of immune modulation beyond the currently available checkpoint inhibitors.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Unmet medical need in patients with cancer whose disease does not respond to or becomes resistant to programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1)/programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) and/or cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 (CTLA-4) inhibition
○ Avenues of immune modulation beyond PD-1/PD-L1 and CTLA-4 inhibition to improve immune recognition of cancer cells and tumors
○ Mid-to-late stage clinical trial data on the use of novel strategies to modulate the immune system to treat patients with cancer
- CME : 0.5
- MOC : 0.5
This activity is intended for hematologists/oncologists, pulmonologists, and pathologists.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine