QI: Understanding Error and Improvement in Diagnosis | Domain: Radiologist Performance Improvement
QI: Understanding Error and Improvement in Diagnosis | Domain: Radiologist Performance Improvement is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 02, 2018 - Mar 01, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Safety & Quality.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss sources of error in the diagnostic imaging pathway, the barriers and impediments to overcoming them, and the role of team, culture and technology in minimizing error, improving communication and ultimately providing better care to patients and their families.
• Identify common failure points in the diagnostic process.
• Recognize the contribution of system errors to failure modes in the diagnostic process.
• Recognize the role of cognitive errors in diagnostic errors.
• Apply principles of patient and family-centered care to create a culture and environment of safety and service excellence.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine