Credits : 2
Preventing Early Childhood Caries is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Released Date: Oct 01, 2017
Expired Date: Oct 31, 2020
Credits: 2 SI
• Obtain a greater understanding of dental hygienists’ and dentists’ perceptions regarding prevention of early childhood caries.
• Evaluate what can be done further to prevent early childhood caries.
• Discuss why it is important for both providers and patients to have knowledge regarding caries prevention.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Dentistry, Dental Hygienist
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||30 Oct,2020||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine