EB Medicine presents to you the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice Subscription.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice is the only evidence-based resource that gives you concise, applicable information on the management of pediatric patients. Your subscription provides you with new issues every month, each focusing on the practical application of the evidence for topics like trauma, cardiovascular emergencies, asthma and more. And every issue is written and peer reviewed by practicing, experienced ED physicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve. We take you step by step from the moment your patient presents to the ED with an often vague complaint, through risk stratification, laboratory testing and imaging, treatment, and disposition.
• Rigorous evidence-based research
Presented by renowned clinical leaders – giving you the confidence to adopt new best practices.
• Peer-reviewed quality
Each reviewer is chosen for his or her expertise in the topic.
• Recommendations you can trust
We never accept advertising or commercial support, and our expert authors and reviewers ensure independence and transparency in every article.
• Monthly evidence-based issues featuring practical recommendations - delivered in print and online (a $340 value)
• 140+ AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (a $109 value!)
• NEW: Bonus pediatric trauma and pharmacology CME (a $129 value!)
• Points & Pearls - a 2-page digest of each issue (a $99 value!)
• Calculated Decisions- a supplement, powered by MDCalc, highlighting relevant medical calculators (a $99 value!)
• Clinical pathways – a visual aid to help you make and confirm your decisions for better patient outcomes (a $79 value!)
• Over 140 CME Credits in the first year
You can earn CME credit for all issues in the next year plus from any issue published within the last 3 years! That's 48 new CME credits for the current year plus 144 CME credits from the previous 3 years.
• Points & Pearls
A quick-read supplement to each monthly issue that provides subscribers with the key points and practice takeaways for that issue.
• Calculated Decisions
Links to MDCalc's clinical decision tools, and a jointly published supplement, Calculated Decisions, to guide your practical application of evidence-based calculators in the ED.
• Online access to hundreds of back issues:
Your treasure of clinical excellence – perfect answering tough clinical questions.
• More practical clinical pathways than any other emergency medicine resource:
These practical algorithms help confirm your decisions and improve patient care.