Novel Concepts in Hepatobiliary Tumor Imaging: Benign Liver Tumors
Novel Concepts in Hepatobiliary Tumor Imaging: Benign Liver Tumors is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 1/19/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 1/18/2021
The RSNA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hot Topic courses are sessions captured at past RSNA Annual Meetings covering late-breaking programs the RSNA Board of Directors deemed of particular importance. Most courses include an audio-visual presentation and corresponding transcript. Hot Topic courses are free to members.
Content Areas :
• Gastrointestinal Radiology
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Oncologic Imaging
• Describe the different Genotypes of Hepatic Adenoma.
• Match the MR imaging findings with the different genotypes.
• Identify the most important factors involved in the patient management of Hepatic Adenoma.
• Describe the imaging findings of benign and malignant vascular tumors of the liver, including peliosis hepatis, hemangioma, epithelioid hemangioendothelioma and angiosarcoma, as well as the differential points among them.
• Describe the differential points between hepatic hemangioma and non-vascular lesions or tumors of the liver mimicking a hemangioma using various imaging modalities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine