Legal Boundaries of California Nursing Practice, 9th Edition
Legal Boundaries of California Nursing Practice, 9th Edition is organized by Anderson Continuing Education.
Legal Boundaries of California Nursing Practice explains in easy-to-understand language: Functions and procedures LVNs may perform.
• Tasks that nurse’s aides and unlicensed personnel may perform
• RN scope of practice, including standardized procedures and updated BRN scope of practice position statements
• Scope of practice of nurse practitioners and nurse midwives
• Nurse-to-patient staffing ratios
• License disciplinary actions, including 20 new case summaries of nurses disciplined by the BRN and BVNPT
• Malpractice liability, including liability of supervisors, short staffing and floating
• The Joint Commission prevention of medical errors requirements.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine