Credits : 2
Impact of Operator Positioning on Musculoskeletal Disorders and Work Habits is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Released Date: Feb 01, 2018
Expired Date: Feb 28, 2021
Credits: 2 SI
• Define musculoskeletal disorders as they relate to dental hygienists.
• Describe the extent to which musculoskeletal disorders affect the dental hygienist workforce.
• Discuss means of reducing the impact of musculoskeletal disorders on dental hygienists.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Dental Hygienist, Musculo Skeletal system
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||27 Feb,2021||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine