CME : 1
Imaging Management of Palpable Breast Abnormalities is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Oct 23, 2014 - Oct 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in imaging of palpable breast abnormalities. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Understand the appropriate sequence of imaging used to evaluate palpable breast abnormalities;
• Recognize that imaging evaluation of palpable abnormalities is age specific; and
• Understand what modalities are appropriate for use in evaluating palpable breast abnormalities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||21 Oct,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine