Imaging for Personalized Medicine: Thorax
Imaging for Personalized Medicine: Thorax is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 06, 2017 - Dec 05, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Chest Radiology.
• Radiation Oncology.
• Physics and Basic Science.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe how respiration impacts radiotherapy imaging and delivery and how to implement strategies to mitigate these issues.
• Recognize types and magnitude of geometric changes in thoracic anatomy during radiotherapy and determine approaches to correct for discrepancies between the planned and delivered dose to the patient.
• Identify the opportunities for targeting and avoidance based on functional imaging in lung.
• Discuss the technical details of functional targeting for tumor and functional avoidance in normal tissue for lung cancer in the pre-treatment and adaptive settings.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine