CME : 1
Essentials of Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair Imaging: Preprocedural Assessment is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Sep 23, 2014 - Sep 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists (both interventional and diagnostic), radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in abdominal imaging and endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Outline the factors and comorbidities associated with increased risk of rupture of abdominal aortic aneurysm;
• Paraphrase the detailed preprocedural assessment required for successful endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR) placement (including CT or MRI with critical measurements); and
• Summarize the goals, risks, indications and contraindications, and potential complications of EVAR placement.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||21 Sep,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine