Essentials of Breast Imaging by RSNA
Essentials of Breast Imaging is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 1/5/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 1/4/2021
This enduring material is estimated to take 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete.
The RSNA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Essentials Courses are sessions captured at past RSNA Annual Meetings. General radiologists, residents, and other subspecialists who want to review other areas of radiology may be interested in taking these online courses. Most courses include an audio-visual presentation, as well as a corresponding transcript. Essentials courses are free to members.
Content Areas (Codes):
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Breast (Imaging and Interventional)
• Assess the role of tomosynthesis in improving the outcomes of screening and diagnostic breast imaging.
• Develop strategies to interpret breast tomosynthesis images to improve imaging accuracy.
• Define high risk lesions encountered in percutaneous breast biopsies and list their associated frequencies and upgrade rates.
• Describe the imaging characteristics associated with high risk lesions.
• Discuss the suggested management and clinical significance of high risk lesions.
- CME : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine