CME : 1
Esophagography After Pneumomediastinum (SAM) is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Oct 22, 2013 - Oct 21, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, trauma surgeons, emergency physicians, and other health professionals with an interest in trauma and critical care imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the epidemiology and diagnosis of esophageal perforation.
• Recognize the characteristic imaging manifestations of esophageal perforation.
• Develop or recommend a management plan based on imaging findings.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pulmonary Medicine, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Radiology
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine