Contact Hours : 1
Engaging Critically Ill Patients in Symptom Management: Thinking Outside the Box! is organized by American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).
Expires: Jul 01, 2020
Contact Hours: 1.00
CERP A: 1.00
Topics: Behavioral/Psychosocial, Pulmonary
Caring for critically ill patients receiving mechanical ventilation in the intensive care unit (ICU) is an immense challenge for clinicians. Interventions to maintain physiological stability and life itself can cause a number of adverse effects that have a marked impact on patients beyond the period of critical illness or injury.
• Identify ICU factors that increase anxiety in mechanically ventilated patients.
• Explain the conceptual basis of music listening for relaxation.
• Understand the importance of music preferences for successful music listening interventions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Psychology, Behavioral Health
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine