EB Medicine presents to you the Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice Bundled Subscription.
Your subscription to Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice provides you with new issues every month, each focusing on the practical application of the evidence for topics like trauma, cardiovascular emergencies, drugs & procedures, airway management, and more. And every issue is written and peer reviewed by practicing, experienced ED physicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve. We take you step by step from the moment your patient presents to the ED with an often-vague complaint, through risk stratification, laboratory testing and imaging, treatment, and disposition.
• Rigorous evidence-based research
Presented by renowned clinical leaders – giving you the confidence to adopt new best practices.
• Peer-reviewed quality
Each reviewer is chosen for his or her expertise in the topic.
• Recommendations you can trust
We never accept advertising or commercial support, and our expert authors and reviewers ensure independence and transparency in every article.
We guarantee that Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice will boost your clinical confidence, refresh your memory of the fundamentals, and keep you abreast of the most relevant updates in emergency medicine. Try it for 12 full months. If you feel at any time (even on the last day of the 12-month period!) that Emergency Medicine Practice has not helped improve your quality of patient care, call us for a full refund, no questions asked.
• 2 new evidence-based courses each month-delivered in print and online (a $680 value)
• 280+ AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (a $218 value)
• Bonus trauma, pediatric trauma, stroke, and pharmacology CME (a $324 value)
• A 2-page digest of each new course (a $198 value)
• The EMplify companion podcast for Emergency Medicine Practice (a $79 value)
• The Calculated Decisions supplement, powered by MDCalc (a $198 value)
• Dozens of clinical pathways and flowcharts (a $158 value)