Congenital talipes equinovarus: a systematic review of relapse as a primary outcome of the Ponseti method
Congenital talipes equinovarus: a systematic review of relapse as a primary outcome of the Ponseti method is organized by The British Editorial Society of Bone & Joint Surgery. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Published: June 01, 2019
Expires: May 31, 2021
After reading this article the learner should be able to:
• Explain the variability in clubfoot assessment.
• Describe the management of the disease through the course of treatment.
• Explain the need for a universal outcome tool.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine