Approach to Pulmonary Hypertension: From CT to Clinical Diagnosis
Approach to Pulmonary Hypertension: From CT to Clinical Diagnosis is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 2/12/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 2/11/2021
The RSNA designates this journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Cardiac Radiology.
• Chest Radiology.
• Computed Tomography.
• Describe the different types of PH and the pathophysiology of each group.
• List the essential structures in the parenchyma, bronchial arteries, pulmonary arteries, and heart that can guide one to an appropriate diagnosis in each subtype of PH.
• Recognize the common diseases in each subtype of PH that can be diagnosed with CT.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine