CME : 1
A Case-Based Approach to Common Embolization Agents Used in Vascular Interventional Radiology is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Sep 23, 2014 - Sep 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is radiologists and radiology trainees with an interest in interventional radiology, especially in embolization procedures and clinicians and allied health professionals involved in the care of patients with trauma, cancer, and bleeding from various sources. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Discuss the indications for the most common embolization agents used in vascular interventional radiology;
• Understand the difference between temporary versus permanent embolic agents and their mechanism of action;
• Select an appropriate embolic material/device based on specific clinical scenarios.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 40.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine