The 5th Annual Winter Conference on Hot Topics in Women's Health is organized by Symposia Medicus and will be held from Feb 14 - 18, 2023 at Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana, United States of America.
Topics for this year’s conference have been selected based on the educational needs underlying identified professional practice gaps. The gaps were derived from a variety of sources including evaluations and outcomes data from past participants, clinical expert input, Symposia Medicus’ online survey, and other medical and nursing data such as current clinical guidelines, research findings, literature reviews, and patient safety considerations.
An outstanding faculty has been assembled for this conference. Each faculty member was selected based on their individual area of expertise and ability to communicate current, evidence-based, and practical information to participants.
The conference format includes didactic lectures, question-and-answer sessions, and case studies. Following a group of lectures, the question and answer sessions allow attendees to ask the faculty critical and challenging questions about caring for patients during various women’s health situations.
As a result of participating in this conference, you should have increased knowledge and enhanced competence to…
• Recognize the features of autoimmune disease and make a diagnosis
• Develop a plan to reduce the use of antibiotics in the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
• Recognize the hemodynamic changes of pregnancy and explain how they may adversely impact women with heart disease
• Discuss the interactions between medication and sexual desire
• Develop a treatment plan for the different symptoms experienced by patients with PCOS