Conference Series LLD Ltd
- Anesthesia and intensive care
May 12 - 14, 2021
JCA Medical Seminars
- CPD 12
Jun 27 - 30, 2021
Life Long Learning in Pharmacy (LLL...
- Pharmacy and Medicine
Aug 18 - 21, 2021
Advantage Event Experts
Sep 29 - Oct 02, 2021
European Pain Federation (EFIC)
- Pain Medicine
Mayo Clinic Laboratories (MCL)
Weizmann Institute of Science
- Immunology and Microbiology
European Public Health Association ...
- Public Health
International Brain Injury Associat...
Conference Partners International (...
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.