Prof. Francois Cotton
Jun 04 - 05, 2021
Jun 05 - 06, 2021
European Society for Cardiovascular...
- Vascular Surgery
Jean Delaire Institute
Jun 23 - 25, 2021
European Wound Management Associati...
- Emergency Medicine
- Wound Care
29th Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB) and The 20th European Conference on Computational Biology (ECCB)
Jul 25 - 29, 2021
International Society for Computati...
- Molecular Biology
International League Against Epilep...
Aug 30 - Sep 09, 2021
Wilderness Medicine Educational Com...
- CME 15
Sep 08 - 11, 2021
MCO Congress Group / Groupe MCO Con...
European Hip Society (EHS)
Sep 15 - 18, 2021
The European Academy of Facial Plas...
Sep 16 - 18, 2021
Sep 16 - 17, 2021
Research Institute Against Digestiv...
Sep 17 - 21, 2021
- Osteopathic Medicine
Sep 27 - Oct 01, 2021
Medical Image Computing and Compute...
Sep 30 - Oct 02, 2021
European Association for Vision and...
- Research and Clinical Research
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.