The Sydney Structured Rhinoplasty Dissection Course is organized by St Vincent's Health Australia and will be held on Aug 19, 2023 at St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia.
This is the official course of the AAFPS. The course is open to all practising specialist plastic and specialist otolaryngology surgeons looking to improve their facial plastics training. Both plastic and ENT trainees are welcome. The sessions are both lectures and dissection. The morning is devoted to approach and the afternoon to refinement.
• Anatomy and anatomical variations relevant to rhinoplastic surgery
• Instrumentation required in rhinoplasty
• Preparation and pre-op planning
• Facial aesthetics/Photography
• Preservation and open structured rhinoplasty techniques
• Supportive surgery of the nose including septal extension grafting, tensioning of the nasal valve, articulating rim grafts and alar base reduction
• Identification of functional pitfalls in rhinoplasty
• Post-operative care and management