ObesityWeek 2023 organized by The Obesity Society (TOS) will be held from Oct 14 - 17, 2023 at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
• OnDemand Sessions: October 15-December 31 (2024 extended access available for purchase)
• Preconference Courses including TOS Review Course for the ABOM Exam: Friday-Saturday, October 13-14
• Exhibit Hall Move In: Friday-Saturday, October 13-14
• Exhibit Hall Open: Sunday-Tuesday, October 15-17
• Exhibit Hall Move Out: Tuesday-Wednesday, October 17-18
The 2023 ObesityWeek® conference theme is CONNECTIONS. Connections between research, clinical practice, and community. Connections to forge new research projects. Connections to advance careers. Connections to put evidence-based science in the spotlight for policy-makers.
The preeminent international conference for obesity researchers and clinicians, ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science: cutting-edge basic and clinical research, state-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, and the latest efforts in advocacy and public policy. Overcoming obesity requires multi-disciplinary approaches. This is the conference that encompasses the full spectrum of obesity science: from basic science research, to translational research and clinical application, to public policy; from diet, exercise, lifestyle, and psychology to medical and surgical interventions; from pediatric to geriatric to underserved populations.
Overcoming obesity requires multi-disciplinary approaches. This is the conference that encompasses the full spectrum of obesity science: from basic science research to translational research to clinical application to public policy; from psychological and lifestyle to pharmacological and surgical interventions; from pediatric to geriatric to underserved populations and ultimately offering the best obesity treatment and obesity medicine for your patients.
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science and treatments:
• Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research, including new research orals and posters
• State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, from pediatric to adult care
• New delivery mechanisms to scale up the treatment of obesity as a disease
• Interventions that suit the needs of your patients, from diet and exercise to pharmacological to surgical
• Latest efforts in advocacy and public health policy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.