MarketsandMarkets Real-World Evidence and Market Access Conference - EU Edition is organized by MarketsandMarkets Conferences and will be held from Oct 05 - 06, 2023 at Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany.
Real-world data and real-world evidence are poised to keep making strides in 2023. This analysis of clinical evidence studies the usage, potential advantages, and risk of a medical product inferred from real-world data analysis. Real-world evidence (RWE) is accelerating its involvement in the early benefit elucidation of medicinal drugs.
RWE solutions have proven to be extremely useful, as they allow industrial and academic researchers to monitor patients using digitally connected platforms while assisting to organize and evaluate clinical data for regulatory submissions. Since RWE research is still in an evolution process, and few gaps in the area have been explored, more guidance and a consented annotation are obligatory to increase the effectuation of real-world data.
• Regulatory view around data quality & data standards.
• Leveraging RWE for improving market access.
• The adoption & role of AI & ML in clinical trials.
• Real-world evidence & Digital Health - The expanded role of RWE for digital health.
• Real-World Data & Advanced Analytics.
• RWE to inform the decision-making process in rare diseases where there is a lack of evidence.
• Learn about the recent trends and advancements in Real-World Evidence Generation
• Engage in meaningful discussions with the most prominent industry experts and decision-makers from pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies who will address the most critical challenges in real-world data and real-world evidence space.
• Opportunity to network and exchange scientific knowledge with expert speakers from leading pharmaceutical companies, global regulators, and solution providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.