7-Day Europe Danube River Cruise is organized by A-Cross Medicine Reviews, Tulane University Center for Continuing Education (CCE) and will be held from Jul 23 - 30, 2023 at Danube River Cruise on AmaWaterways, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary.
This program is designed to increase attendee knowledge and competence in a variety of primary care topics. These include hypertension, cancer screening, common ENT problems, common GI issues, and current immunization recommendations. All topics presented will utilize evidence-based guidelines from the literature.
Course Objectives for 2023 River Cruise Course on the Danube:
• Review the most recent hypertension guidelines
• Critique and implement the current depression guidelines
• Manage patients who present with skin and soft tissue infections
• Review the current evidence-based guidelines for cancer screening, including the new conflicting lung and prostate cancer recommendations
• Discuss the latest management and diagnosis of diarrhea
• Discuss the management and treatment of COPD
Statement of Need:
Common primary care issues are being updated continually by specialty and government agencies. It is difficult for the primary care physician to stay abreast of all the current new guidelines and recommendations. Physicians and other medical providers are in need of streamlined approaches to common primary care issues.
The overall goals of the conference are to impact the diagnostic and treatment of patients seen in primary care practices.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.