9th Digital Pathology & AI Congress: USA is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from Jun 22 - 23, 2023 at Capitale, New York, United States of America.
Over 65 presentations will explore the latest advances and applications of digital pathology. You will learn how artificial intelligence and machine learning is being applied to primary diagnosis and clinical research, and how the image-based information environment is transforming the laboratory. We have also extended the track featuring pharma and biotech case studies to two days.
There is of course an exploration of the business case for digital pathology. This includes case study examples of the implementation of the technology at both large and mid-size institutions. Learn about some of the practical approaches for building the right environment for installation from experts who have already done it. In addition, the popular roundtables provided an interactive setting for attendees to discuss a variety of more specialized themes such as multiplex imaging technology.
• Discover how digital pathology is being leveraged to establish digital consultation networks and the introduction of artificial intelligence tools.
• Learn how to optimize the business case for Digital Pathology
• Hear how a pharma organization set up a high-throughput platform to analyze human tumor samples using multiplex IHC
• Explore real-world lessons from Digital Pathology Deployments at an academic institution
• Debate the application of digital pathology in daily clinical practice, research, and education
• Review the steps for clinical validation and machine learning in clinical practice
• Join our expert-led roundtable discussions covering the challenges of implementation or multiplex imaging technology
• Question a panel about the impact of the recent advances in Digital Pathology and AI
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.