The 2023 Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and Wound Healing Society Annual Meeting (SAWC/WHS) is being organized by the Wound Healing Society ( WHS) and it will take place at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America.
In order to complete this illuminative activity, participants will be better able to:
• Develop strategies to promote wound care as a career or professional practice.
• Adopt an inter-disciplinary approach to the prevention and treatment chronic wounds
• Give a detailed description of how to manage patients with lower extremity injuries.
• Improve understanding and reimbursement of quality measures to ensure optimal healthcare delivery.
• Make sure to use the best practices in pressure ulcer prevention and management.
• Discuss the various factors that may inhibit wound healing. This includes medical comorbidities as well as commonly used drugs and devices.
• Find out about cases that are difficult to heal and where current wound treatments were used.
• Discuss how to coordinate care at all levels and differentiate between acute and post-acute care services.
Additional information about further details will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.