International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) 2022 World Conference on Lung Cancer is organized by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) and will be held from Aug 06 - 09, 2022 at Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
Goal & Purpose:
The IASLC 2022 World Conference on Lung Cancer is the largest international conference for scientists, clinicians, and researchers in the field. The conference brings together lung cancer specialists from all disciplines and around the globe. It offers the opportunity to learn and share the most recent developments in lung cancer research, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. WCLC 2022 features 20 educational tracks and more than 300 international experts as invited speakers. It provides a comprehensive scientific program that covers cutting-edge knowledge in topics such as tumour biomarkers and clinical trials, targeted therapies, and liquid biopsy. Sessions include plenaries, expert lectures, panel discussions, and oral abstracts.
Learning Objectives -
Participants will be better able:
• Discuss scientific advancements in thoracic carcinoma, including its pathogenesis, biology, and drug interactions. These can be used to make evidence-based treatment and diagnosis decisions.
• Combine cutting-edge research from clinical trials, translational studies, and other international studies to expand knowledge in primary speciality areas and deepen understanding of other specialities.
• Promote lung cancer prevention strategies, including smoking cessation, reducing environmental risks, improving the quality of healthcare, and early screening.
• Use evidence-based guidelines and clinical practice guidelines for diagnosing and managing patients.
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to improve patient outcomes by providing patient-centred palliative, diagnostic and therapeutic care.
• Empower patients to be active participants in their care.
The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) complies with the Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). IASLC applies these Standards throughout the educational planning process to ensure independence, balance, objectivity and scientific rigor for all Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities.
In compliance with the ACCME Standards, each individual in a position to control the content of a CME activity is required to disclose all financial relationships with ACCME defined ineligible companies. All disclosures are reviewed to identify relevant financial relationships and any conflicts of interest are mitigated before the individual can assume their role in the activity.
Accreditation and Credit Statements
The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 7 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 5.5 +