How to Supplement your Clinical Income with Lucrative Home-Based Work is organized by Seak, Inc. and will be held on Oct 13, 2022, at Crowne Plaza Chicago Ohare Hotel & Conf Ctr, an IHG Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
You can do a variety of home-based jobs to supplement your clinical income. This course will introduce you to niche consulting, writing/teaching, and medical-legal consulting (expert witnesses and IMEs), as well as file reviews. Physicians will be able to learn all about the benefits and drawbacks of each activity, as well as how the work is paid, how to get the work, and how to excel at it. Physicians will also learn how to leverage their experience to get high-paying jobs that are not in the clinic. This preconference does not cover the main conference.
After completing this interactive workshop, you will be able:
• Find the lucrative home-based supplemental income options that best suit your knowledge, experience, and interests.
• List possible niches where you could be a consultant.
• Describe ways to make money from your expertise in teaching and writing.
• Explain how and why doctors are asked to review files and what it takes.
• Describe the most popular ways that physicians can make a supplemental income by consulting in medical-legal matters.
• Calculate your potential supplemental income from writing, teaching, filing review consulting, niche consulting, writing, and medical-legal consultation.
• Create and implement an action plan to increase your income through lucrative home-based work.
• Describe how niche consulting, writing and teaching, file review consulting and medical-legal consultation can help a physician to be able to work full-time, non-clinical.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.