Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3) is organized by CDOCS and will be held from Sep 22 - 23, 2022 at CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This workshop has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
You attended the first two CDOCS implant seminars and learnt everything there is to know about creating surgical guides, planning a patient's care, and implant placement. The Soft and Hard Tissue Grafting class will enable you to go further and gain knowledge of advanced techniques like the grafting process and the development of soft tissue. This course will enable you to advance your knowledge to the next level and gain knowledge of advanced surgical methods. This two-day course is intended for advanced patients and those looking to understand ways to treat patients with implants effectively and efficiently. This workshop will demonstrate the most recent techniques as well as the latest materials and procedures to offer the best dental implant treatment. The primary focus of this course is on bone as well as soft tissue transplantation within dental implant therapy that is digital. The focus will be on reliable techniques for managing soft tissue flaps suturing, socket grafting that includes not just bone as well as soft tissue grafting at the esthetic site and connective tissue harvesting methods and simultaneous bone grafting using implant placement techniques, reliable sinus lift techniques for transrectal, and strategies for esthetic implant dentistry. The workshop will also include the staged bone grafts/ridge enhancement and the lateral window sinus lift technique, however, to an insignificant degree. Although the principles learned during the workshop will be based on Dentsply Sirona implant devices to facilitate hands-on workshops, the techniques are applicable to any type of implant.
Participants will Learn:
• Learn the correct surgical armamentarium to use for the grafting of soft and bone
• Learn about predictable flaps of soft tissue management and suturing techniques.
• Learn to select the right type of membranes, bone grafts as well as soft tissue grafting material for the specific indications
• Learn how to integrate fibrin-rich platelets (PRF) technology.
• Be aware of the most reliable techniques for socket grafting
• Learn about predictable bone grafting and transrectal Sinus lift techniques.
• Learn to collect autogenous connective tissue Grafts
• Learn to do the grafting of soft tissues in the esthetic dental implant treatment
• Learn predictable esthetic implant dentistry strategies
• Learn the stages of the ridge and window sinus lift techniques that are lateral
• Find out how to prevent complications and treat them when it comes to the grafting of soft and bone
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Contact Hours 4