Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1) is organized by CDOCS and will be held from Sep 22 - 23, 2022 at CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
Every step in the treatment and restoration of teeth is linked. The course will guide the student through each step in conducting root canal therapy in a chair efficiently every step building on the successes of the previous. From choosing the case to the diagnostic procedures to discussing the possible treatment plan, the course will instruct techniques for successful clinical outcomes at each stage needed to get the patient away from pain and restore the function of the tooth, while maintaining the correct aesthetic and prolonging performance. Participants will be able to complete all the steps with experts in intensive hands-on exercises that cover the entire process of root canal treatment.
Participants will learn:
• Understand the causes of each case in making diagnoses and planning treatments
• Learn to provide deep anaesthesia for the most challenging cases
• Use conservative and secure access to cavities.
• Ensure a stable length of work and automate your ability to develop a consistent glide route
• Be familiar with various file technology and the options to give an adequate form to the canal
• Recognize the importance of eliminating infection caused by bacteria
• Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of sealers and obturation techniques.
• Be aware of the significance of the permanent restoration to maintain the strength of the tooth
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Contact Hours 4