Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2) is organized by CDOCS and will be held from Sep 10 - 11, 2022 at CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This workshop has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
After you've completed your initial course and watched the videos for training on CDOCS.com It is now time to broaden your CEREC knowledge and understand how to make the most of CEREC technology as well as the 5.1 software. This Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry workshop lets you practice making crowns with perfect occlusion, which are less stressful and shorter CEREC appointments. It is designed for new and experienced users alike the Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry workshop will equip you with the knowledge required to utilize the software to the fullest capabilities. The course will give you a thorough analysis of the necessary steps to ensure that the CEREC procedure is efficient and reliable from a smooth workflow to an in-depth understanding of the software as well as the tools available to CEREC users. All CDOCS workshops hands-on are conducted using Primescans making use of the most current software. Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Participants will Learn:
• The significance of prepping and Pictures as the most important factors to CEREC success
• To be able to fully understand every design technique, Biogeneric individual, biogeneric copy, and mirror and copy
• To be more efficient in the use of inventory and CEREC blocks
• How do you create as well as mill several restorations next to and in opposition to each other?
• It is important to note the Model Axis and other tools in conjunction with CEREC software
• How do you construct chairside bridges that are temporary
• The difference between constructing permanent and provisional bridges
• How to shape and crystallize permanent e.max bridges
•The Virtual Articulator function of the software, the best way to use it and in which clinical situations
• The variety of material selections and their indications
• Mixing and matching different design methods, such as Biogeneric Individual or Biogeneric Copy, for the exact patient
• Advanced techniques to improve the effectiveness of your CEREC fabrications
• How to forward your samples to the laboratory by using Connect
• How to handle the multi-unit fix partial denture case using CEREC from temporization to creation of digital restorations
• An in-depth knowledge of the bonding process and the different types of cement that range from self-etching to complete etch
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Contact Hours 4