Evolving Approaches in Pain Management is organized by Physicians' Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held on Oct 15, 2022, at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
The Evolving Approaches to Pain Management conference will present information about current and emerging evidence-based treatments for traditional and alternative pain management. This multi-component event will discuss and debate new and emerging treatments for arthritis and migraine, as well as the use of marijuana to treat pain.
This program has the following learning objectives:
• Examine the mechanism of action of new and novel treatment options for pain management
• Evaluate the safety and efficacy of new pain treatments/modalities.
• Create pain management plans that are tailored to the needs of patients, taking into account patient- and treatment-related factors
These are the main benefits of this program:
• Find out about the latest innovations in migraine treatments
• Learn how to simulate pain management using cannabis
• Meet with national and local thought leaders to discuss new and emerging treatments in pain management.
• Future possibilities for pain management with regenerative medicine
• Find out how nutrition can be used to manage pain
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.