Diagnostic Pathology Of Pancreato-biliary Diseases is organized by Vincent Academy of Pathology (VAP) and will be held from Nov 09 - 11, 2022 at Lentos Art Museum Linz, Linz, Upper Austria, Austria.
• This postgraduate course focuses on solid tumors and inflammatory conditions of the pancreas, bile duct, and ampulla
• Sixty cases (both histological and cytological preparations) will be presented and discussed extensively using an interactive approach with “live”
• Particular attention will be paid to diagnostic criteria, differential diagnoses, and clinical relevance
• The value and limitations of immunohistochemistry and of other ancillary methods will be critically discussed.
• A review and update on histo- and cytopathology will be provided.
• Several lectures will give an overview of the classification of malignant tumors and diagnostic issues.
• The participants will have the opportunity to review 60 digitized cases (virtual microscopy) four weeks prior to and after the course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.