Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1) is organized by CDOCS and will be held from Aug 18 - 19, 2022 at CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This Workshop has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
After you have completed the initial in-office training session with your Dentsply Sirona Clinical Implantation Specialist, and watched the training videos on CDOCS.com you are ready to attend the Cone Beam Basic training workshop. This workshop will teach you the basics of Cone Beam technology, including radiologic and diagnostic interpretation. This workshop will help users become familiar with both the hardware and the software that powers it. Participants will be better able to use the Sicat Suite and Sidexis software bundles.
Participants Will Learn:
• Essential basic operations of your cone beam system
• Fundamental radiology knowledge like dosage and exposure necessities
• Progressively process to comprehend radiologic interpretation
• Get to know the Sidexis and Sicat software suites
• Basic concept of cone beam and cad cam integration workflow
• Learning about the limitations of airway diagnosis with cone beam technology and exposure to Sicat Air software
• Get to know how to use Sicat Endo software to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of root canal therapy
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Contact Hours 4