Arthroscopy of the Foot and Ankle Course is organized by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) and will be held from Oct 01 - 02, 2022 at Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC), Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
These two-day interactive, hands-on courses are led by skilled arthroscopy surgeons. They give you the chance to learn and practice cutting-edge techniques for foot and ankle surgery.
• Improve arthroscopic techniques for the ankle and subtalar joints, with a particular focus on motor skill development.
• Recognize and understand the indications for arthroscopic ankle and foot surgery.
• Perform soft tissue techniques such as synovectomy and fibrous band resection.
• You must be able to respect and saucerize medial talar dome lesions.
• You will be able to remove any loose body from the ankle and can then undergo arthroscopic excision.
• You will be introduced to arthroscopy for the small joints of your foot.
• Learn about the risks and complications associated with ankle and foot arthroscopy, and how to manage them.
• Manage cases that involve staging principles, intra-op positioning, and fluoroscopy methods.