Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Clinical Skills and Procedures Workshop is organized by Provider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Oct 28 - 29, 2022 at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
In two days, you will master:
Interpretation of Radiology:
• Lectures focus on the human body and the most common fracture patterns.
• How to convey results to an orthopedic surgeon.
• What urgent or urgent treatment
• CT and MRI interpretation
• Splint application and management
• For elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee, and reductions in hips
• In all 75 subjects are addressed!
• Electrical conduction in the heart
• Identifying and treating STEMI
• Posterior MI
• MI Patterns
• Left Main Disease
• Management of electrolytes and disturbances
• Important Dysrhythmias with advanced therapy
• Understanding of Bundle Branch Blocks and MI
• More than twenty EKG abnormalities are covered!
Pulmonary Disorders and Management:
• Current management guidelines
• Peak application of Flow
• Tracheostomy management
• 12 clinical lung scenarios and the most current management guidelines!
Lethal Skin Conditions:
• 7 deadly skin conditions Treatment, diagnosis, and identification
• Management of the burn and identification of the source.
• Rash Identification
Practice Improvement Tips:
• How to present the case to specialists and physicians who are attending
• What do attending doctors and specialists should be aware of from you
• Actual PQRS, as of today, and guidelines for documentation.
• Tools to maximize reimbursement of documentation and MIPS bonus
• Suture Workshop in the afternoon (all kinds) comprising Suture Cam
• Joint injections and aspiration of the shoulder and knee
• Foreign body/fishhook removal
• Trephination of the nails
• Lumbar Puncture
• Needle Decompression of Pneumothorax
• Chest Tube (Thoracostomy) Insertion
• Splinting workshop
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• Total of 31 procedures are covered during our sessions in the afternoon!