Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Clinical Skills and Procedures Workshop is organized by Provider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Oct 28 - 29, 2022 at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
In two days, you will master:
• Lectures focused on the ENTIRE human body and common fracture patterns
• How to communicate findings to the orthopedic surgeon
• What needs emergent, urgent, and delayed treatment
• CT and MRI interpretation
• Splint application and management
• Shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle, and hip reductions
• In total, 75 topics are covered!
• Electrical conduction of the heart
• Identification and treatment of STEMI
• Posterior MI
• MI Patterns
• Left Main Disease
• Electrolyte disturbances and management
• All Major Dysrhythmias and advanced treatment
• Understanding of Bundle Branch Blocks and MI
• Over 20 EKG abnormalities are included!
Pulmonary Disorders and Management
• Current management guidelines
• Peak Flow application
• Tracheostomy management
• 12 pulmonary clinical scenarios and current management guidelines!
Lethal Skin Conditions
• 7 lethal skin conditions, identification, and treatment
• Burn identification and management
• Rash Identification
Practice Improvement Tips
• How to present cases to attending physicians and specialists
• What attending physicians and specialists need to know from you
• Current PQRS and documentation guidelines.
• Resources to maximize documentation reimbursement and MIPS bonuses
• Full afternoon suture workshop (all types) including Suture Cam
• Joint injection and aspiration of knee and shoulder
• Foreign body/fishhook removal
• Nail trephination
• Lumbar Puncture
• Needle Decompression of Pneumothorax
• Chest Tube (Thoracostomy) insertion
• Splinting workshop
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• In total, 31 procedures are included in our afternoon sessions!
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|2 Day Program Fee||Course Registration Fee||27 Oct, 2022||USD 1,499.00|
At least 23 Category I Continuing Medical Education Credits
Category I CME credits are accredited by the AAPA and interchangeable with every major Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Board. Additional Pharmacology and Procedure Credits are included and can be applied toward certification requirements.
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
1999 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia
Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport,
1999 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia,
Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America 22202,
Toll free Number