Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Clinical Skills and Procedures Workshop is organized by Provider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Aug 19 - 20, 2022 at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
In two days, you will master:
• Lectures focused on the ENTIRE human body and common fracture patterns
• How to communicate findings to the orthopedic surgeon
• What needs emergent, urgent, and delayed treatment
• CT and MRI interpretation
• Splint application and management
• Shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle, and hip reductions
• In total, 75 topics are covered!
• Electrical conduction of the heart
• Identification and treatment of STEMI
• Posterior MI
• MI Patterns
• Left Main Disease
• Electrolyte disturbances and management
• All Major Dysrhythmias and advanced treatment
• Understanding of Bundle Branch Blocks and MI
• Over 20 EKG abnormalities are included!
Pulmonary Disorders and Management
• Current management guidelines
• Peak Flow application
• Tracheostomy management
• 12 pulmonary clinical scenarios and current management guidelines!
Lethal Skin Conditions
• 7 lethal skin conditions, identification, and treatment
• Burn identification and management
• Rash Identification
Practice Improvement Tips
• How to present cases to attending physicians and specialists
• What attending physicians and specialists need to know from you
• Current PQRS and documentation guidelines.
• Resources to maximize documentation reimbursement and MIPS bonuses
• Full afternoon suture workshop (all types) including Suture Cam
• Joint injection and aspiration of knee and shoulder
• Foreign body/fishhook removal
• Nail trephination
• Lumbar Puncture
• Needle Decompression of Pneumothorax
• Chest Tube (Thoracostomy) insertion
• Splinting workshop
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• In total, 31 procedures are included in our afternoon sessions!
This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 22.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is approved for 22.25 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 2.25 hour(s) of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID# 19114023.
This activity includes 12 procedure hours that qualify towards Emergency Nurse Practitioner Certification requirements.
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More