Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Recertification Course is organized by Critical Care Training Center (CCTC) and will be held on Jul 22, 2022, at Critical Care Training Center, North Hollywood, California, United States of America.
ACLS is for healthcare professionals who direct or participate in the management and treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiac emergencies. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel in emergency response, Emergency Medicine, critical care units, and intensive care.
ACLS Course Content:
• Important modifications to advanced cardiovascular life support in accordance with the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Basic life support techniques, such as performing chest compressions that are effective, using a bag-mask device, and using an (AED)
• Detection and prompt intervention of cardiac and respiratory arrest
• Early detection and prompt intervention of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Airway management
• Related pharmacology
• Acute coronary syndromes (ACS), and stroke management
• A stronger connection and improved communication that serves as a member and team leader in resuscitation
Toll free Number
Emergency Medicine +1 More
Primary Care +1 More