Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course is organized by Exemplar Education and Consulting LLC and will be held on Oct 01, 2022, at Exemplar Education and Consulting LLC, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America.
• For the Healthcare professionals who direct or participate in cardiopulmonary arrest management or other cardiovascular emergencies, and personnel involved in emergency response.
What is this course about?
• Basic life support skills include effective chest compressions, bag-mask devices, and the use of an AED.
• Early detection and management of cardiac and respiratory arrest
• Early detection and management of peri-arrest conditions, such as symptomatic heart disease.
• Management of airways
• Similar pharmacology
• Management of stroke and ACS
• Leading and participating in a resuscitation team with effective communication
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.