27th San Diego International Summit Amplifying Voices for Recovery, Resilience, Reconciliation, and Reformation is organized by Institute on Violence Abuse and Trauma (IVAT) and will be held from Aug 28 - 31, 2022 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, California, United States of America.
San Diego Summit San Diego Summit is a unique platform for professionals from all disciplines and ideologies to come together for an in-depth exchange of information and current trends in the various aspects of violence trauma and abuse prevention interventions and research. The San Diego Summit is among the few conferences that bring together practitioners, researchers as well as advocates, survivors, and front-line workers across different disciplines to share knowledge and discuss controversial topics and engage in challenging dialogues. As evident in our unique program and events, the Summit is focused on bringing together the fields of practice, research, and advocacy to help ensure safe life for all. Opportunities to network as well as continuing education, specialty certifications, and much more are the highlights of this event that you won't want to skip.
Learn to earn CEs and specialty certificates to meet your annual requirements and improve your skills.
• Connect and collaborate with professionals across disciplines.
• Learn from the practical by listening to renowned keynote speakers.
• Participate in workshops and panels that discuss hot-button issues like the #MeToo movement, Campus Sexual Assault, and many more.
• Refresh your routine for self-care by taking part in various self-care events.
• Photo Sandi Capuano Morrison and Pawsitive Team: Therapy and Service Dogs Exhibitors on San Diego International Summit 21st San Diego International Summit