2022 Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (FACD) Annual Scientific Session & Trade Show is organized by the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (FACD) and will be held from Aug 18 - 20, 2022 at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The course is an intensive lecture program designed for any dentist who wishes to refresh their skills in anterior bonded dental restorations using direct composite resins as well as indirectly porcelain veneers. While bonded ceramics appear to represent the ideal biological functional, mechanical, and aesthetic solution for damaged front teeth, the range of ultraconservative treatment options and materials is growing. The dentist is faced with numerous esthetic treatment options and products. The main drawback of this development is that it is becoming more complicated to come to the right selections in a particular clinical scenario. The variety of treatments can allow for choosing a procedure that preserves the highest amount of tissue that is intact and that is compatible with the biomimetic concept Bio-emulationTM. Treatment options should first comprise the simplest methods like chemical treatments or freehand composites and then move to more sophisticated techniques like laminate veneers.
• The most recent scientific findings concerning no-post crown restorations with no-crowns• the essential principles in biomimetic dental restorative therapy
• A brief review of ultraconservative strategies
• Important procedures to enhance the efficiency of Direct composite resin reconstructions
• The potential of new indirect methods using custom-designed anterior composite resins from CAD/CAM.
• The key to success in indirect restorations of ceramic (wax-up and mockup, preparations, and delivery).
Additional information about further details will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Dentistry +7 More
Contact Hours 4