2022 Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) / Societe canadienne d ophtalmologie Annual Meeting and Exhibition is organized by Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) / Societe canadienne d ophtalmologie and will be held from Jun 09 - 12, 2022 at Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The COS Annual Meeting brings together ophthalmologists and eye care workers from all around the world to discuss vision health issues ranging from research to patient treatment and care.
This informative meeting will feature a distinguished international and Canadian faculty who will highlight the most recent advances in ophthalmology research and practise. Invited lectures, scholarly papers, wet labs, and workshops, as well as networking opportunities and an extensive exposition of ophthalmic equipment and services, are all part of the COS Annual Meeting..
Meeting Learning Objectives:
In order to participating in this year’s meeting, attendees will be better able to:
• Incorporate knowledge and skills obtained from the sharing of Canadian and worldwide research and scientific studies into their practise
• Talk about new developments in the diagnosis and treatment of eye illnesses
• Exchange perspectives on core concepts, new advancements, and clinical experiences with colleagues and internationally renowned keynote speakers
• Gain hands-on experience in a Surgical Abilities Transfer Course to improve or acquire new skills
• Evaluate new and innovative technologies and talk to industry representatives about breakthroughs in therapy and medical devices in the Exhibition Hall
Additional information about further details will be announced as soon as it becomes available.