Treatment Planning, Designing and Delivering Complex Restorative and Multidisciplinary Cases is organized by Northern California Dental Society (NCDS) and will be held on May 14, 2021 at Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, Ascend Hotel Collection, Anderson, California, United States of America.
• Diagnose a variety of complex clinical situations.
• Design a case with the final product in mind.
• Select appropriate materials based on functional needs and esthetics.
• Manage and quarterback all members of the treating team, including specialists.
• Work effectively with laboratory support team to achieve lasting, esthetic results.
• Optimize case acceptance through an increased understanding various patient type.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-CDA/ADA Member Dentist Fee||13 May,2021||USD 235.00|
|CDA/ADA Member Dentist Fee||13 May,2021||USD 135.00|
|RDA/RDH Other Dental Health Professional Fee||13 May,2021||USD 65.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news