The National Conference on Wilderness Medicine is organized by Wilderness Medicine Educational Company and will be held from Feb 20 - 24, 2021 at Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana, United States of America.
Primary care physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and other health care providers who might encounter patients in remote settings or who may treat patients that develop medical problems after visiting remote areas. No outside commercial support has been received for this activity.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 27.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is anticipated to offer up to 27.75 hours of AOA Category 2-A CME credit, pending approval by the AOA.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 27.75 hours of prescribed credit by the AAFP.
This program has been approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 27.75 hours of ACEP Category 1 credits.
Under the new BRN guidelines, this course is also accredited for up to 27.75 hours of nursing credit.
• All conference presentations will be broadcasted online with interactive live Q/A sessions.
• Enjoy the interactive presentations (27.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits) from your room at Big Sky Resort, home, or anywhere - you choose!
• Optional outdoor workshops are available for on-site conference attendees, and virtual workshops are available for online attendees.
• On-demand access to all presentations included for 3 months!
• Big Sky Ski Resort is famous for no lift lines, uncrowded slopes, and spectacular terrain
• Lectures count toward Advanced Wilderness & Expedition Provider Certification (AWEP Certification®)
• Identify prevention and treatment of altitude illness based on an understanding of the underlying physiology
• Recognize and properly manage frostbite in the field
• Identify and treat hypothermia in the field
• Identify fracture and dislocation in the wilderness
• Identify the pathophysiology, and treatment of heat-related illness
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||19 Feb,2021||USD 595.00|
|PA, NP, Nurse Fee||19 Feb,2021||USD 485.00|
|Residents, Paramedics, EMTs Fee||19 Feb,2021||USD 295.00|
|Students Fee||19 Feb,2021||USD 250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news