6th International Neonatology Association Conference (INAC 2021) is organized by Paragon Group. This Onsite medical conference will be held from Jul 08 - 11, 2021 at Corinthia Hotel, Budapest, Hungary.
Who Should Attend?
• General Pediatricians
• Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
• Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses
• All Clinicians who Participate in the Care of Newborn Babies
INAC is set to address practical problems in Neonatology with a global lens, involving delegates from across the world who participate in scientific deliberations concerning the important topics in Neonatology. This novel forum promotes global networking amongst neonatologists, perinatologists, pediatricians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and respiratory therapists who participate in pre-conference workshops and scientific sessions.
• Birth Defects
• Ethical Issues and Neonatology in Future
• Global Neonatal Mortality
• New Advances in Fetal Evaluation and Testing
• High Tech Neonatology
• Infections – Congenital, Early and Late Onset
• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
• Nutritional Management and the Importance of Human Milk
• Neonatal Cardiology
• Neonatal Hematology
• Neonatal Jaundice
• Neonatal Nephrology
• Neonatal Radiology
• Neurology of the Newborn
• Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• Respiratory Support – New Approaches
• Resuscitation Best Practices
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.