Seminar In Paradise™ The Power of Esthetic Dentistry: Changing Lives by Changing Smiles
Seminar In Paradise™ The Power of Esthetic Dentistry: Changing Lives by Changing Smiles is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held from Jul 04 - 16, 2021 at Anthem of the Seas, Southampton, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CE Credits.
Every consumer survey shows that the teeth and smile are the most important aspect of human facial attractiveness. That places extraordinary treatment opportunities in the hands of the dentist. What do patients see when looking at their face and smile? Yes, there is science and clear evidence that leads us to treatment choices and protocols to capture the essence of what patients are seeking to enhance their appearance. Learn how to examine, diagnose and establish a treatment plan for predictably superior results. And follow the straightforward “rules and tools” presented in this course to achieve them.
Focus on the Porcelain Veneer Restoration for maxillary and mandibular teeth: most dentists receive little training and experience with diagnostics, treatment planning, tooth preparation, provisional restorations, and insertion/cementation protocol for the Porcelain Veneer Restoration. You will get it all here…evidence based!
Want to strengthen your skills on dental occlusion (including for dental implants) and update your preventive/hygiene concepts? We will cover important ground there also.
You will learn:
• The science of viewing perspective and how to look “through the eyes of the patient”.
• The menu for the new, evidence based Therapeutic Model of Dento-Facial Esthetics.
• The 6 “rules and tools”, extraordinarily easy to master, that will lead the Restorative Dentist to predictably superior results, and evoke “Wow doctor. No one ever did this for me before!”
• Preparation design, provisional fabrication, and insertion/cementation protocol for the Porcelain Veneer Restoration.
Real clinical case studies will be used to illustrate:
• The impact of the teeth and smile on Facial Esthetics.
• The use of the 6 “rules and tools” of the Therapeutic Model.
• The use and abuse of the porcelain veneer restoration.
• Current science in professional monitoring, maintenance and daily biofilm control.
• Leading concepts of dental occlusion featuring the Penn/Temple Therapeutic Occlusion.
- CE Credits : 16
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine